Chapel During COVID

Mr. Cabalka is the spiritual formation director at Bakersfield Christian high school. We spoke about recent challenges affecting the chapel. One of the biggest challenges is not being able to gather and worship in a group. Another challenge is there aren’t  enough teachers that can lead chapel and help with it. (If any  students are looking to get involved in chapel you can contact Mr. Cabalka  they are always looking for more volunteers) Even though COVID has many downsides is has brought us together and made are faith stronger. Mr. Cabalka also said that ’’getting to shape and form students faith is one of the best things about his job and this year has brought many challenges but put normally we would have different Bible students  but Due to COVID we haven’t been able to gather for those but we are working on getting those back up and started again. Even through this time we can all keep our  faith and look for new blessing the Lord has given us.ing in all of those videos requires a lot of faith’’. This last week we heard from the St. John pastor and plan on having other guest speakers and are hoping that students and faculty will get involved. This year we have put together videos with different speakers and questions about your faith and the video of chapel. Normally we would have different Bible student but Due to COVID we haven’t been able to gather for those but we are working on getting those back up and started again. Even through this time we can all keep our  faith and look for new blessing the lord has given us.